New Oakland Location NOW Open!
We are excited to announce the opening of our third location on 5th avenue in Oakland. Come on by for some free samples at 3710 5th avenue!
Since setting up shop in the Strip District, it didn’t take long for our friends and neighbors to notice the pleasant and enticing aroma wafting from our 21st Street location. We’ve received a lot of attention and a very warm welcome in the area, and we are happy to share that news with you!
- Yelp! – July 5, 2008
- The love is spreading! Thanks for the great reviews, and keep on popping!
- Leader-Telegram – June 14, 2008
- Despite the rough times, we’re keeping our prices low to make sure you can enjoy a little break from the grind!
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – May 25, 2008
- A PG article that notes how much good food can be found right here on 21st Street, Pittsburgh!
- Pittsburgh Today Live (KDKA) – May 8, 2008
- Our first TV appearance live on KDKA! We had a blast, and we’d like to thank KDKA for their kindness.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – April 24, 2008
- Colin Dunlap at the PG offers a great review! Nothing “corny” about it!
- Pittsburgh Magazine PM – April 17, 2008
- We were selected as Pittsburgh Magazine’s “Food Find” Flavor of the Day for April 17, 2008! Thanks to Kate Chynoweth at the Pittsburgh Magazine.
- Pittsburgh City Paper – April 10, 2008
- Yes, Pittsburgh, there is a gourmet popcorn industry! Check out what Colleen Van Tassell has to say about our “popcorn alchemy.”
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review – April 10, 2008
- The owners of the Pittsburgh Popcorn Company met at a popcorn store in New York City. Read all about it!
- Pop City Pittsburgh – March 26, 2008
- “Young entrepreneurs open gourmet popcorn company in Pittsburgh’s Strip District!” Thanks to Jennifer Baron for the great article.
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – March 20, 2008
- “Speaking of butter(ing us up!)…” Thanks to Margi Shrum at the Post-Gazette for the kind words!
- iheartPGH – March 8, 2008
- We heart Pittsburgh, too! Thanks for popping by!
- Neighbors in the Strip – March 2008
- The “Neighbors in the Strip” monthly newsletter gave us a very warm welcome! Check out “The Yum Report” on page 2!